Producer & HCTSound Director
Born in Barcelona, father from Andalucía and mother Barcelona, grow up into a Flamenco/Catalan environment, since 8 years old starts to play Spanish Classic guitar in the christian church, at 14 start to play in some local band projects, mainly in charity events from the church, and finally at the age of 16 creates his first band called PhackneR, this band was the first step to grow up as a musician, composer, manager, experience in record label, etc…. He was playing in some other projects.
Became a Sound engineer and scoring composer in 2005, international experience 3 years in Tokyo from 2011 to 2014, live experience in Leeds(England), Also Firminy (France),Nova Gorika (Slovenia), etc…
“Love the life you live, and never give up. Music is about feeling, love, patience, experiment, and of course the way to talk with people around the World, is the international 1st language” PIM PAM (Toni Torres)
The experience in Japan was actually the most important, could work in the 13th “Van Cliburn Contest” made in EEUU, with the 2 legendary Hollywood producers Larry McConkey(Ghostbusters, World war Z, Kill Bill, etc…) & Christopher Wilkinson (Ali, Kill Bill, etc…), also with the Keio university as a Music Supervisor in some projects, also Yokohama/Tokyo Cinema University with Red Zimma Studios with the “Operation Red Dog” project with Katsumi Yanagijima (Director of Photography of Takeshi Kitano) as a producer, also as Music supervisor in “Tokyo Zing” Indian series from the company Humara Movies and also engineering/guitarist/drummer for some Japanese bands in Tokyo performing in clubs like Club asia (Sugizo, Scandal, etc…), Crocodrile club, Eggman Club, and around 30 shows in other clubs in Shibuya, Shinjuku, Roppongi, etc…
Toni was in Hans Zimmer contest 4 days the number 1 in the top 10 of more than 6000 composers in all world, receiving great comments and support from people from around the world. You can check the tracks in his Soundcloud
- 2001-2003: Telematic Tech & Computer degree.
- 2004-2007: Sound Engineering Bachelor degree.
- 2006-2008: Acoustic treatment indoor and exterior University Postgrade.
- 2008-2011: Touring with some artist in Spain as a guitarist.
- 2011-2014: Working as a Music supervisor & Sound Engineer in Tokyo (Japan).
- 2013: Japanese Tv appearance in Saitama Channel 7 times performing with the project VOSA
- 2014: Master in Avignon France with Jack Joseph Puig (U2, Sheryl Crow, 16 grammy winner).
- 2014: Toni Starts Here Comes The Sound project Recording studio in Barcelona.
- 2015: Master in Avignon France with Eddie Kramer (Hendrix,Led Zeppelin, Kinks, Kiss…).
(+34) 629 522 829, (+34) 93 315 3752